8th UK Solar Fuels Symposium – cancelled
This event has been cancelled due to Coronavirus outbreak
Chair: Dr. Alexander Cowan
Alexander and the Solar Fuels Network (SFN) team warmly welcomes all SFN members to the 8th annual SFN symposium at the University of Liverpool. At the meeting on the 2nd April presentations will discuss the latest advances in solar-driven fuels research and there will be chances to interact with the rapidly expanding network of researchers in the UK. Alongside a series of lectures selected from abstracts we are delighted to be able to confirm some our invited speakers:
- Prof Roel van de Krol, Helmholtz Zentrum Berlin
- Prof Andrew Mills, Queens University Belfast
- Prof Erwin Reisner, Cambridge University
- Prof Andy Cooper, University of Liverpool
On the 3rd April a student and postdoc meeting will be held in the same venue providing early career researchers an opportunity to present their latest research findings. Registration for both events is only £20.
- Download the abstract template.
- Oral communication abstract deadline: March 9th, 2020
- Poster abstract deadline: March 23rd, 2020