It has been one intense and exciting year for all of us – and specially for our partners!
As the SUNRISE initiative comes to its end, we asked six members of our consortium to share their insights about these past 2 years. Watch the video to find out what they replied!
Here are the experts, in order of appearance:
- Huub de Groot, SUNRISE coordinator and professor in Biophysical Organic Chemistry at Leiden University.
- Carina Faber, leader of the SUNRISE roadmapping team and research fellow at UCLouvain.
- Nicola Armaroli, leader of the SUNRISE vision team and research director at the National Research Council of Italy (CNR).
- Joanna Kargul, head of the Laboratory of Solar Fuels at the Centre of New Technologies of the University of Warsaw.
- Anita Schneider, communications manager at the European Energy Research Alliance (EERA).
- Hervé Bercegol, SUNRISE deputy coordinator and physicist working for the basic science branch of the French Atomic Energy Commission (CEA).